Follow SHIRLEYBECK on Twitter

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Woodie Gene Nelson's Home Going February 19, 2011











January 29, 2011 the last time I would see my oldest brother alive. I always saw him as fun to be around happy, and free spirited person. Quite the entertainer he was.

My poem:

CANCER CANCER

We heard your call.
We tried to ignore you, but you refused us all.
Why, oh why do you invade our digestion?
You shake your head and say "You left a open invitation".
Please, please will you just go away?
You say "I know that's what you want, but I can't leave until I have no reason to stay".

~ Msbeamer~

R. I. P. My dear brother... until we meet again.

Every parting is a form of death, as every reunion is a type of heaven. ~Tryon Edwards

DONATE ONLINE NOW

American Cancer Society


Enhanced by Zemanta